80’s Wes Craven Classic Swamp Thing T Shirt
80’s Wes Craven Classic Swamp Thing T Shirt. Our graphic t-shirt is made for each one of those days (see each day) that you have to complete a shirt! Our expertly printed shirts are delivered in-house to make an encounter you will always remember.
Truly, our shirts have been graphic t-shirt cherishing aficionado’s most loved since 2018. Our shirt structures are made by the best specialists in the business. We realize that the mix of our shirts, elite plan determination, world-class craftsmen, and quality generation, makes people happy.
Cheap Graphic T Shirt Quality:
- Gildan 5000
- Unisex (S – 2XL)
- Classic fit
- Cheap Graphic Tees for Men’s Women’s (Unisex T-Shirt)
- 100% Cotton (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (6.0 oz/yd (203 g/m))
- Sewn-in label
- Runs bigger than usual
Size Chart (inch) :
- S: 28.51 Length x 18 Width x 7.25 Sleeve length
- M: 29.49 Length x 20 Width x 7.76 Sleeve length
- L: 30.52 Length x 21.97 Width x 8.23 Sleeve length
- XL: 31.5 Length x 23.98 Width x 8.75 Sleeve length
- 2XL: 32.52 Length x 25.99 Width x 9.26 Sleeve length
Available Colors :
- Sport Grey
- Light Blue
- Royal Blue
- Navy Blue
- Light Pink
Handling & Shipping :
- All Items are hand print and made by order
- Orders will be process only on MONDAY – FRIDAY (except holiday).
- Graphic tees will be sent out within 1-3 business days after payment is receive.
- Available Tracking Number
- Pay with PayPal or credit card (if you don’t have a PayPal account).
- All international credit/debit cards accepted.
Return Policy :
- It would be ideal if you get in touch with us promptly on the off chance that you are not completely happy with your buy. So I will attempt my best to determine your worries.
- Guarantee 30 days your money back after we received damage/defected item.
- Transportation/taking care of charges are non-refundable.
- Transportation Charges of Return items are the purchaser’s obligation.
See also: Graphic T Shirts Collections
There are no reviews yet.